Transform Your Network QoE and QoS Forever!
Bigger and better and not to be missed, Telecoms IQ is pleased to bring to you the 2015 edition of Mobile Network Performance Management.
Radically enhance your network performance, and keep up with unprecedented consumer demand, by meeting with experts from across the Globe to explore the strategies that will transform the quality of your network performance forever!
- Brainstorm how to improve your Quality of Service and deliver unbroken end-user QoE
- Learn how to leverage data and analytics to successfully incorporate your customer feedback into your network performance planning
- Find out how to reduce the costs of implementing new technology in your networks
- Discover how to develop an innovative strategy to simultaneously manage increasing data traffic and improve network congestion
- Hear how to deliver a consistently reliable service to your customers as you migrate fully to LTE
- Unearth the most cost-effective strategies for delivering high speed data services
What's New for 2015?
- Intelligent Networking: Benefit from Intelligent Networking sessions, bringing together technical experts from operators across the globe to lead intimate discussion groups with the attendees. Share your ideas away from the hustle and bustle of the standard conference environment and equip yourself with the tools and strategies you need to head back to the office and make immediate improvements
- Customer-Centric Network Focus Session: A special focus on the network experience and how you can deliver optimal QoE at all times. Find out how to ensure your customers are at the heart of your network performance strategy
- The Great Big 5G Debate: Take part in the first interactive workshop to look at how you can successfully migrate to 5G. Discover how to provide the huge capacity and connectivity needed to support increasingly diverse services, applications and users
- You Set the Agenda Discussions: Key discussion points and questions raised during the sessions will form the basis of a lively panel discussion and will be collated together for use after the event
Mobile Network Performance Management 2015
You can expect to meet and network with leading experts from operators including VPs/ Heads/ Directors/ Managers and Senior Engineers of:
- Network Performance
- Radio Access Networks
- Network Planning
- Technology Strategy
- Network Quality
- Network Optimisation
- Network Development
- Service Quality
- Quality Assurance
- Planning and Optimisation
- Network Service Management
- Mobile Access Network Planning
What your peers said about the last event:
“This programme features not only the industry’s hottest topics but also addresses some of the biggest challenges that have not previously been addressed before at a conference.” Networks Economics, T-Mobile Netherlands
“The event was very valuable…a good mix of operators…it was excellent hearing how other operators are implementing performance management strategies” Eircom