Learn how to develop cost-effective LTE network migration strategies to radically improve QoS and deliver an enhanced customer experience.
The ever increasing rise of the smartphone has rapidly changed the once straightforward mobile network. Users are suddenly downloading large volumes of data over their phones and other devices, causing mobile operators to frantically search for new solutions to help their networks handle the increased data traffic. As multiple device usage continues to increase, operators are frantically trying to work out how to relieve the pressure this is placing on their ability to deliver a good QoS and QoE for their customers.
Telecoms IQ’s Mobile Network Performance Management summit will uncover cost-efficient ways to effectively monitor and optimise network performance and predict future capacity.
Learn how to accurately forecast customer demand, develop a capacity management framework, predict and avoid congestion in your network and build the right level of scalability to facilitate for the growing demand in services.
In addition, Mobile Network Performance Management summit will help you identify and overcome the pitfalls of optimising QoS and QoE during the migration to LTE.
Mobile Network Performance Management
Mobile Network Performance Management will equip you with the knowledge you need to maintain a winning performance optimisation strategy as new technologies are deployed and demand increases. Topic areas will include:
- Upholding a reliable service to customers during the migration to LTE
- Establishing the strongest KPIs for measuring performance
- Evaluating strategies to optimise your network to cope with an increasing demand for data
- Leveraging analysis from both performance results and customer feedback to take action to increase QoS
- Increasing throughput and improving QoE over multiple services
- Assessing the most cost-effective strategies for delivering data services
- Evaluating best practises of refarming spectrum to increase availability
You can expect to meet and network with leading experts from operators including VPs/ Heads/ Directors/ Managers and Senior Business Engineers of:
- Network Performance
- Radio Access Networks (RAN)
- Network Planning
- Technology Strategy
- Network Quality
- Network Optimisation
- Network Development
- Service Quality
- Quality Assurance
- Planning and Optimisation
- Network Service Management
- Mobile Access Network Planning
- Radio Planning and Optimisation
What your peers said about the last event:
“This programme features not only the industry’s hottest topics but also addresses some of the biggest challenges that have not previously been addressed before at a conference.” Networks Economics, T-Mobile Netherlands
“The event was very valuable…a good mix of operators…it was excellent hearing how other operators are implementing performance management strategies” Eircom