Bigger and better! Not to be missed!
Learn how to implement cost-effective technology to successfully optimize network performance to radically improve QoS and deliver an enhanced customer experience.
After another successful event in 2014, Telecoms IQ is pleased to bring to you the 4th Edition of Mobile Network Performance Management conference.
With the dramatic rise in smartphone use across Europe, it is becoming increasingly difficult for mobile operators to provide the capacity and quality of experience that their customers demand. The mobile network market is also struggling to keep up, as customers in increasingly remote locations insist on ever-faster connectivity.
4th annual Mobile Network Performance Management will provide you with an ideal platform to discuss vital issues shaping the future of mobile network market in Europe; giving you an opportunity to meet with stakeholders across the whole value chain and explore strategies that will contribute to better performance of your network.
Join us the 4th annual Mobile Network Performance and:
• Uncover innovative ways to optimize the performance of your mobile networks
• Improve your Quality of Service and deliver excellent End-User Quality of Experience
• Learn how to display an ROI from your LTE deployment
• Find out how to successfully collaborate and reduce costs of implementing new technology for your networks
• Discover how you can develop innovative strategy to manage data traffic and decrease network congestion
Mobile Network Performance Management 2015
Mobile Network Performance Management will equip you with the knowledge you need to maintain a winning performance optimisation strategy as new technologies are deployed and demand increases. Topic areas will include:
- Upholding a reliable service to customers during the migration to LTE
- Establishing the strongest KPIs for measuring performance
- Evaluating strategies to optimise your network to cope with an increasing demand for data
- Leveraging analysis from both performance results and customer feedback to take action to improve QoE and QoS
- Increasing throughput and improving QoE over multiple services and channels
- Assessing the most cost-effective strategies for delivering high speed data services
You can expect to meet and network with leading experts from operators including VPs/ Heads/ Directors/ Managers and Senior Business Engineers of:
- Network Performance
- Radio Access Networks
- Network Planning
- Technology Strategy
- Network Quality
- Network Optimisation
- Network Development
- Service Quality
- Quality Assurance
- Planning and Optimisation
- Network Service Management
- Mobile Access Network Planning
What your peers said about the last event:
“This programme features not only the industry’s hottest topics but also addresses some of the biggest challenges that have not previously been addressed before at a conference.” Networks Economics, T-Mobile Netherlands
“The event was very valuable…a good mix of operators…it was excellent hearing how other operators are implementing performance management strategies” Eircom